- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 24 Nov 17
The main tasks include the following:
– Assist with and manage the High Quality Liquid Asset (HQLA) portfolios for APAC to meet Regulatory Requirements by investing across different currencies and asset classes
– Assist with and hedge the portfolios interest rate risk and manage the funding requirements
– Support the wider Team to manage the Group Liquidity Reserve and provide coverage for other locations
– Interact frequently with both internal stakeholders and external counterparties
– Follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution, pricing, hedging, trading limits and compliance policies
– Proactively keep on top of market developments and risk management opportunities
– Understand the increased challenges of regulatory requirements in the banking industry
– Assisting Senior Management in the production of presentational and performance related material
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in Group Asset & Liability Management (GALM) in Singapore, which manages UBS's balance sheet portfolio risks. Heavily focused on the Fixed Income product suite, GALM offers applicants breadth and depth of understanding in trading and asset/liability management. The risk positions of GALM are impacted by nearly every market risk factor and the applicant must combine ability to trade with the capacity to understand how a Bank balance sheet operates.
Within GALM, Credit & Investment is mandated to manage the firm-wide Core Liquidity Portfolios to meet the Groups Liquidity Reserve and Local Regulatory Requirements across regions.
Your experience and skills
- obtained a university degree level education in a financial or analytical subject and the CFA.
- strong analytical and communication skills.
- solid understanding of Fixed Income and Money Market products, with particular experience in Credit/IR and risk management a plus.
- working understanding of Excel and PowerPoint applications, advanced knowledge would be a plus
- proficient in written and spoken English, additional language a plus
- highly numerate with a logical analytical thought process with attention to detail
- be able to work under pressure and quickly assess the risk vs. reward of a trade proposition
- self-starter, as well as a committed team player with good interpersonal skills
- enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced environment
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.