Our client is an international asset management firm providing a range of investment solutions to clients. They are currently seeking a Portfolio Manager – Asia Equities to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for management of equity portfolio covering Asia across all sectors. The incumbent will need to have an in-depth analysis of the companies/stocks for investment of the portfolio. The incumbent will participate in regular investment meetings with the investment team and be able to articulate the investment process and stock ideas to shareholders.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Have relevant fund management experience of min 5 years of experience either in asset management, private banks or hedge funds
- Strong track record and strong understanding of macroeconomic trends and global financial markets.
- A team player with some understanding of investment concepts and an ability to apply that understanding in both written and oral communication
- Experience in covering Asia equities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com