Portfolio Manager, Discretionary Portfolio Management (Director / Executive Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Portfolio Manager
Experienced portfolio management professional, reporting to the Head of PMRO, to drive key asset allocation process and manage discretionary portfolios. Key duties include managing of multi-asset DPM portfolios with a focus on performance and risk management. Actively in portfolio reviews and other client engagements. The key duties include communicating market views and portfolio strategies, conducting portfolio reviews through one-on-one meetings and publications, and managing portfolios of multi asset. Description
- To determine asset allocation for DPM portfolios in accordance to CIO views, market conditions and prevailing risk conditions.
- To construct and manage multi-asset discretionary portfolios with a focus on performance and risk management, based on competence in asset classes and investment instruments (including equities, bonds, ETFs, funds and derivatives).
- Contribute to the portfolio construction process for model portfolios via asset allocation, country/sector views and securities selection.
- Work closely with Investment Strategist, Research Analysts and Sell-Side analysts to formulate investment views and strategy. Participate in investment committees at BOS.
- Clear and confident communication of portfolio strategy and outcomes in pitches, presentations and portfolio review meetings with clients and prospects.
- Written communication with analysis on portfolio performance in reports for communication via omni-channels.
- Active participation in mandate pitches including multi-asset mandates to prospective HNWIs and institutions, as well as Front Office colleagues.
- Drive and contribute to process improvement projects for the DPM franchise.
- Champion new business and mandate initiatives.
- More than 10 years of institutional portfolio management/research experience in buy-side houses, with at least 5 years in a Portfolio Management capacity.
- Portfolio management, with focus on Asset Allocation expertise, in global financial markets across asset classes.
- Ability to perform in a high-impact performance driven environment and deliver results.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Advanced degree in Finance or Economics. CFA preferred. PhD a plus.
- Familiarity with financial software such as Bloomberg
- Proficiency in languages will be advantageous
Head of Portfolio Management & Research Office