You will be a member of the investment team in Group Investment Management Division responsible for the selection and monitoring of external fund managers for investment linked products.
- To be actively involved in all aspects of the EFM process including manager due diligence, selection, performance evaluation, implementation and account management.
- Contribute to the team’s alpha budget by selecting managers that can deliver consistent excess return.
- To work with Group Marketing and our external fund managers to develop and roll-out new investment linked products.
- To develop the ESG/Responsible Investment roadmap for the Group and drive ESG integration.
- Ensure compliance with group policy requirements through regular dialogue with external managers and internal departments.
- Prepare/review regular reports for management reporting.
- Support Group CIO and the team head on ad-hoc projects.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Tertiary education from a reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.