Portfolio Manager, Sales
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Portfolio Manager, Sales
S&P Global Ratings
The Role: You are responsible for selected geography / pre-defined set of major accounts. You will own and manage customer relationship, ensure delivery of great service to the account, define account strategy and manage revenue. You will be accountable for retention of existing revenue and delivery of overall revenue growth. You will be involved in the whole sales fulfilment process which will include proposal creation, contract development and order execution.
The Impact: You will strengthen the organization's relationship with existing accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives. You will drive continuous service improvement with ultimate goal/focus of revenue growth and retention.
Your Skills: You have a good understanding of how a Business and Sales Operations lifecycle works in the financial services industry. You should have good sales experience in a financial role with exposure to capital markets. You should have strong negotiation skills, have a strategic mindset and be able to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Fulfill negotiations and sales closure for non-strategic account renewals and sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with existing business base. Focus on retaining business by ensuring a high level of client satisfaction. Communicate with clients regarding significant issues and direct their resolution.
- Maintain awareness of the market and industry trends
- Review all available collateral and develop an understanding of their competitive situation in the market
- Execute end to end sales fulfillment process including order execution.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Transaction Management team to ensure smooth client experience
- Own and adhere departmental standards and processes
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Economics, Business or a related subject
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of the Capital Markets and Financial Services Industry
- Proficient in English both written and orally..
- Solid sales experience. Minimum five years in client facing sales roles including exposure to consultative sales techniques and financial industry exposure including corporate finance techniques, mergers and acquisitions, operation of debt capital markets and financial institutions..
- Ability to deal with people at all levels within an organization.
- Must display can do and team player attitude
- Demonstrated strong commitment in delivering quality customer service
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law .