Familiar with MS BI Stack (Power BI, Azure Analysis Services, SQL Server, Azure)
- Design, build, test and implement complex reports using Power BI
- Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements.
- Connect to multiple datasets to bring all of the relevant data together in one place and create reports that provide a consolidated view of the different sources.
- Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build
- Support Project Manager in various project phases, and capable of running one or more streams independently such as Facilitate requirements workshop, testing strategy, planning and execution, or manage UAT etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 2 years in Power BI development
- Good to have Microsoft Power BI experience (Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View)
- Experience with statistical methodologies and software a plus
- Good to have Microsoft Azure Cloud, Azure SQL database experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume to;
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration ID: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclosed your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us