- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for providing assistance to the sales team in identifying clients' needs, proposing and demonstrating the insurance solutions (COMPASS and other related solutions) and works in conjunction with the Sales Executives to pursue high value software and services sales and business development opportunities within FIS's current and prospective client base to achieve or exceed yearly sales goals, increase market share and maximize profits.
The Pre-Sales Consultant works closely with FIS's sales executives, partners plus Product Development and Global/APAC Services to help identify, develop, and deliver sales of the insurance solutions. He also can be working as a team with the regional Sales and Pre-Sales for the same objective. He/she is responsible for developing and managing the clients technical and end user relationships and assisting sales executives in selling the strategic vision at c-level to board level as required.
- Through direct communication with prospective clients, work with the Sales Executives to gain a thorough understanding of their business needs, system needs, various requirements.
- Help develop and articulate the solution to clients
- Conduct Proof of Concept via developing some sample portals, interfaces, workflows, rules, etc. to demonstrate the capability of the entire solution
- Demonstrate the insurance solutions to current and prospective clients
- Provide business and technical input to RFP's, client proposals, etc.
- In conjunction with the Sales Executives help manage and control the sales cycle from initial prospect contact, client needs analysis, solution presentation, completion of proposals, delivery schedules and product specifications.
- Maintain an effective presence at industry events, conferences, seminars and trainings as required.
- Maintain expertise in related insurance industry issues relative to trends, competition, and customer needs.
- Maintain expertise relative to the function and technology of the FIS and partners insurance product offering in order to represent and sell effectively.
- He/she will be assuming the role of trainer for internal staff who is supporting the insurance business locally.
- In depth understanding of insurance software application landscape.
- Detailed understanding and experience of infrastructure, database, presentations, workflow and integration techniques.
- Knowledge of the insurance core policy administration system, portal or AI is a distinct advantage.
- Deep understanding of business requirements, ERM solutions and services.
- Be able to hands on to develop POCs for portal, integration, workflow, business rules, etc.
- Be interested in new technologies like big data, AI and willing to self-learn.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership.
- Must at least BSc/MSc Graduate, major in Information Technology will be preferred
- Must have worked in IT consultancy-related or any Insurers for at least 3 years
- Must have experience in integration with core system, portals and familiar with various types of database technologies (preferably insurance related) at least 8-10 years
- Must be able to speak and written fluent English
- Location will be based in Hong Kong, Singapore