Premier Service Associate - Contact Centre Business
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Mar 18 2018-03-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Premier Service Associate.
In this role, you will
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience via multiple touch points such as phone, email, web chat and social media platforms by resolving the customers' query at first point of contact
- Demonstrate sound understanding of the bank's products and services and articulate these to the customers in an engaging and confident manner.
- Take ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customers follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for solution.
- Tasked to handle multiple propositions for example, Premier, Advance or multiple products such as Loans, Core Banking and Cards.
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies
- Own and resolve issues as well as understand how and when to escalate the case
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder or Diploma holders with relevant experience in a financial institution will be considered
- Experienced in handling customers' issues and providing solutions
- Possesses knowledge in banking products, processes and systems will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi task independently under pressure
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AJTG
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited