An engineering leadership role exists with a rapidly expanding technology consulting and professional services business. You will be part of "Specialist Squad" working in a global Financial Services business, helping them to deliver the latest, cutting edge, digital products. This requires a "hands-on" leader with strong Java programming experience but also an effective communicator who can deal with senior stakeholders, internal and external.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
Architecture & Design
- Leading and building the engineering design outcomes in production ready systems, whilst meeting the delivery deadlines agreed weith the Customer
- Execute workshops aligned to the "Best Pratice" values of the business and augmenting within the Customer landscape
- Producing high level designs, detailed designs and solution architecture, gaining approval from key Customer stakeholders
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to engineers to uplift and enhance skills and practices
- Act as a key driver for "opensource offerings" within the internal engineering community in order to build brand reputation and awareness
- Maintaining professional adavancement and knowledge of industry changes and developments for the puropose of continued growth and best practice
- Solving complex problems and working with new technologies to contribute to engineering outputs that are of a production level quality
- Providing technical leadership to engineers during code reviews, technical guidance, training, and provision of advice around best practice
- Contribute to scoping and understanding Customer outcomes and articulating into commercial documents - Statments of Work, Request for Proposal, Bids and Tenders
If you are passionate about technology and delivering the best outcome to Customers, through "End to End" solutioning and engineering, this is an opportunity to be part of a business who are dedicated to Customer Success, Agile Delivery, innovation and engineering. Please register your interest through applying for this exciting career move.