Principal Project Controller
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Principal Project Controller
Help Us to Shape the Banking of Tomorrow
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq's growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2'000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
Brief Job Description
As a Principal Project Controller reporting into the Regional Head of Finance APAC (based in Singapore), you are a member of our regional Finance team and contribute to properly plan and monitor Business cases and Projects in both the Implementation Business and Post Implementation Business (deployed solution and SaaS/BPaaS).
- Contribute in planning and budgeting of business cases and projects.
- Responsibility for application of defined processes and tools and for professional methods.
- Responsible that project requests are correctly and completely filled out by the project manager. Approved business cases /project requests are correctly opened in SAP PS and maintained during the whole BC/project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the professional organisation, preparation and performance of the business case / project controlling process (monthly performance review, forecasting, yearly deep dive etc).
- Responsible for monitoring of the decided measures. In case of need escalating to project manager and head of Finance and Controlling of the concerned region. In case of need, take over further Performance Management tasks in related areas.
- Educate and implement strong controller-thinking within project manager / project staff community.
- Ready to take over ad hoc special tasks / contributes in special task forces and represents CFO-area.
- BBA in Accounting or similar education, with one or more of the following certifications CA, ACCA, CPA.
- Minimum 15 years' working experience with experience in a similar position with increasing responsibilities preferred
- Proven experience working in a multi-national matrixed organisation with multiple stakeholders.
- High integrity and motivation to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Solid experience in accounting procedures and significant experience in tax handling.
- Strong control and governance mindset.
- SAP user experience preferred (esp. FI, CO, MM).
- Highly proficient in MS-Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Good commercial sense and interest in business.
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team?
A high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture awaits you! Click the "Apply Online" button now to apply to this position.
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for next steps. We look forward to receive your application!