- up to 170,000
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 22 Jul 18
Private Bank AML Compliance Advisory, AVP/VP
My client is a global bank that is expanding in Asia. They are looking hire an experienced AML Compliance Officer to join their Financial Crime Compliance team in Singapore.
Working closely with Private Bankers and Client Due Diligence Officers, you will provide AML advisory on various AML/CFT/CDD standards. You will also provide feedback based on identified adverse media hits, sanctions, PEPs, etc.
You will also receive exposure by:
- Filing STRs
- Approving high-risk UHNW clients
- Providing feedback on changes to KYC procedures
- Conducting investigations on suspicious activity
- Preparing and presenting to senior stakeholders for escalated approvals
- Training to junior staff and relationship managers
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Preferred candidates will be familiar with local and international regulations.
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume to Samuel Shim at email@example.com
EA License no: 16S8066
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.