Private Bank Chief Operating Officer (PB COO)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- EFG Bank Limited
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
EFG is one of the largest Swiss private bank with presence in international financial centres and growth markets. Headquartered in Zurich with approximately 40 locations in Europe, Asia and North and Latin America, as well as in the Middle East, EFG is dedicated to meet the needs of wealthy individuals and institutional clients.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join us as PB Chief Operating Officer in Singapore.
In this role, you will
- Oversee the entire Front Office First Line of Defence Structure
- Work closely with CEO and management team to ensure a strong compliance and risk posture in the Front Office.
- Lead and manage the Business Risk Management (BRM) and PB Support team in Singapore
- Liaise with compliance and risk management to implement both regulatory and internal directives relating to the front office.
- Translate the PB COO’s strategy into effective business activities
- Actively identify, manage and mitigate risk arising from business activities
- Design and operate effective controls and procedures in line with the Bank’s Risk Appetite and Risk Policies
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements
- Demonstrate an understanding of the PB Business
- Background and experience in Compliance and Risk
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong leadership skills