Our client a boutique private bank is looking to hire a product manager for Structured Products (SP) and Equity product advisory platform. The successful candidate will drive the product development and strategy on the larger SP and Equity business and provide advice to Client Advisers with executable product ideas
- Originate market executable ideas
- Drive Investment themes and product focus, giving colour and depth to the investment books.
- Provide solutions for clients’ Structured Products (SP) and Equity requests
- Educate Client Advisors and team members on SP and Equity
- Set up access to full range of SP and Equity sub-classes
- Manage relationships with major counterparties and key market players
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and CTCB product development and management policies
- Ensure end to end platform readiness and robustness for product sale.
- Manage internal relationships with key enablement partners and stakeholders
- Provide investment advisors and RMs with trading ideas, market information and sales tools
- Provide input on SP and Equity for internal and external publications and develop marketing materials
- Making timely actionable calls in relation to markets and books, to work with the RMs to manage clients.
- Detailed knowledge of analysis and markets, with strong technical capabilities in SP and equity analysis.
- Min. 5 years of Experience in SP/Equity sales, advisory and managing SP/Equity platforms in a Private Banking gambit
- End to end knowledge of product cycle in a Private Banking gambit
- Understanding of portfolio construction and Risk Management concepts
- Legal & Regulatory Knowledge