Private Banking, 2021 Summer Analyst, Singapore
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether its honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cant come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Private Banking team. The Private Banking group works with individuals to help them manage their wealth and plan for their families futures. Citi's Private Banking services are built upon three core capabilities: tailored lending to meet our clients need for liquidity, access to some of the worlds leading equity, fixed income and alternative investment managers, and an integrated holistic approach to family wealth management. Citi Private Banking also uses proprietary technologies that enable our bankers to provide a broad range of integrated strategies to clients. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel. Your time here will look something like this...
* Collaborate with the wider Private Banking division to carry out transactional services
* Assist in building a sustainable client pipeline and shortening deal closures
* Analyze customer needs and deliver structured end to end global solutions
* Support the team leaders and department heads on specific projects and tasks We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We are committed to teaching you the skills you need. Summer Analyst program is a 10 weeks program which starts in June and offers in-depth training program in Private Banking. Summer Analysts are assigned to work within specific teams during the program and allocations are determined based on business needs. We want to hear from you if...
* A penultimate year student with an Undergraduate or Master's degree, in any discipline, from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
* Have a Interest in business
* An exceptional relationship builder Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone- not just those with business degrees- can have a knack for business, so were open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. Well also be looking for the following:
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
* High level of personal integrity; commitment to excellence; and a strong desire to learn
* Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume, fast-paced environment
* Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis. Each applicant can apply to maximum of 3 summer internship programs in APAC region.
First Application Deadline (BCMA/ Markets): Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 23:59 SGT
Final Application Deadline (Applicable for all Institutional Client Groups Programs): Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 23:59 SGT