- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 17 Jun 18
Private Banking Credit Administration
- Full time
This is a brand new headcount for the credit administration team that covers the end to end processing for the lending business. this team will be supporting private banking.
about the company
Our client is one of the top Asian boutique bank in Singapore and has also been regarded as one of the most stable banks to work for.
about the job
Your day to day responsibilities includes:
- Ensure transactions are in compliance with internal procedures, approved terms and conditions as well as local regulations as announced from time to time.
- Prepare facility letter, security documents and other legal documents for relevant corporate credit facilities.
- Review facility documentation to ensure credit terms comply with credit approvals and term sheets.
- Update approval details in system.
- Examine customers' requests relating to credit facilities and ensure facility limits and all conditions precedent are met before loan disbursement.
- To process loan activation and issue disbursement instructions to Loan admin.
- Preparation of local, regulatory and head office reports.
- Monitor and ensure receipt of insurance cover for collaterals held by the bank.
- Post lending monitoring.
- To monitor credit facility limits and their utilization, and to escalate non-performing loans to Credit Officer / Management.
- Timely execution of all loan drawdown, rollover and other operations instructions to business support units,
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year of working experience in credit administration supporting Private Banking loans.
- Good understanding of legal aspects of lending business as well as awareness of credit risk
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and internal management reporting requirements
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )