Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss private bank that have been in the market for over 30 years. The bank have plans to expand their teams in Singapore by adding team / desk heads with teams of bankers behind them as a more efficient method of growth. Their focus is to expand most markets from Singapore including local South East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand), North Asia (Hong Kong. Taiwan and Mainland China) and Expatriate markets.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Maintain and further build a portfolio of private clients from the key markets mentioned: Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong. Taiwan, Mainland China and Expatriate markets.
- On board at least two bankers in your team that can develop their portfolios of clients along with any additional members such as assistants, business development managers, investment advisors or compliance officers.
- Provide training and advise your team with regards to offering investment solutions to clients, compliance procedures and business development to maintain portfolio growth.
- Assist your team members with executing business plans relating to net new money, revenue generation and NTB client acquisition.
- Role reports directly to the Head of Private Banking.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Ideally have a least 12 years’ experience in a similar private banking or wealth management institution and at least 5 years’ experience working as a team head
- Have an existing network of private clients from markets mentioned: Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong. Taiwan, Mainland China and Expatriate market.
- Track record of developing Net New Money (NNM) and New To Bank (NTB) client assets as a team
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit to ensure a smooth transition from one institution to another
- To be located in Singapore and with PR status