Our client is an established Private Equity Asset Management firm with AUM of more than US$6B looking to hire a Finance Manager who has experience in Private Credit fund.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and oversees the full spectrum of the business across Finance and Operations
- Provide support to daily operations matters, including but not limited to trade settlement, manage cash requirements and fund reports preparation.
- Review/prepare capital call and distribution calculations
- Assist with reviewing financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Review all transaction documentation and supporting files, and understand the features of the investment transactions, accruals and other related matters
- Maintain relationship and be point of contact with brokers, custodian, banks, fund administrator, auditors and other service providers
- Stakeholders' management
- Candidate must have at least 2 years work experience within a Private Credit Fund
- The ideal candidate should be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant with Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent.
Due to the nature of the business, this role is only open to Singaporeans/PR.
Our client offers an attractive remunerations package, excellent bonuses and health insurance.
Please send your resume, in WORD format and click APPLY NOW or alternatively, you may send your CV to me at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090183
License Name: Lin Hui Fiona