- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 18 Aug 18
Private Equity Investment Analyst - (Healthcare)
- Full time
An internationally established private equity investment manager is presently seeking a Business Development Analyst to join its subsidary as it continues to grow its presence within the healthcare sector. The right talent will come with good focus in investments in medical, medical devices and health related start-ups and business opportunities.
about the company
Our client in an established Private Equity Investment Manager with a strong presence in Asia and a growing presence in Europe.
about the job
You will be looking at investment opportunities in medical & healthcare start ups and business opportuinties within the space. Your key job scope will include but not limited to:
- Analysing and monitoring development and trends within the Medical & Healthcare industry
- Identifying and evaluating relevant Government initiatives and incentives in relation to the Medical & Healthcare industry
- Develop & maintain good connections with industry stakeholders, including relevant Government agencies, academic and research organizations
- Analyze potential investment/business opportunities and support the subsidaries business development efforts locally and in the region with the inclusion of North Asia
skills and experience required
- Degree or equivalent certification in the Medical & Healthcare field with prior working experience in the sector
- General understanding of Singapore Governmental policies and local research/grant landscape in relation to Medical & Healthcare sector
- As you will be covering North Asia markets & liaising with stakeholders there, effective oral and written communication in English & Mandarin is required
- Travelling may be required
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ignatius D'Cruz at 65106516.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1762883 )