An established investment firm with a strong Asian presence is looking to hire a VP for their investments team based in Singapore with a focus on Asia deals.
Reporting to the Head of Investments, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments
- Supporting the investment process for new investments
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external reporting documents
- Some origination and mentoring of junior analysts and associates
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 5 – 7 years of experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Fluency in an additional Southeast Asian language will have an added advantage.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com