Private Markets Investment Due Diligence Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Albourne Partners (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile consultancy firm in the alternative investments industry within the Investment Due Diligence (IDD) team in Hong Kong or Singapore. Albourne’s IDD Team is responsible for maintaining manager selection focus lists and supporting front office due diligence of Private Markets (PM) funds. We are currently looking to add an IDD Analyst to support the preparation of research reports and recommendations of PM managers in the Asia Pacific region.
Overall of the Role: Research Analyst role to provide support for manager selection, due diligence and related Private Markets services within the Asia Pacific region (APAC).
- To work in coordination with the Head of Private Markets IDD in Asia and other Private Markets IDD Analysts to maintain manager selection focus lists and support due diligence of Private Markets Funds for the Asia Pacific region. Private Markets Funds could include those pursuing Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate and Real Assets focused strategies.
- To assist with the preparation and updating of research reports and recommendations relating to Private Markets Fund Managers to present to clients.
- Work to facilitate knowledge accumulation and transfer within the company including from time researching selected topics and markets for the preparation of reports for clients.
- To help ensure client deliverables are prepared, reviewed and sent to clients on a timely and accurate basis.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Hong Kong or Singapore based.
- Mandarin proficiency is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Asian Private Markets/Equity space is advantageous.
- Graduate or equivalent. Relevant prior experience preferred.
- Willing to study for the CFA or CAIA qualification.
- Proactive self-starter; proficient at time management and multi-tasking.
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills – relationship building will be a key element to this role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Systems literacy (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook).
- Ability to travel overseas as required.
- Professional development support
- 22 days’ annual leave
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance allowance
- Annual group wide offsite training events
- Business travel insurance