Private Wealth Management Asia, Executive Assistant, Singapore
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
Within the Private Wealth Management team, this position will be responsible for various administrative and secretarial tasks in order to provide the most efficient and professional support in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to assigned Managers
• Scheduling appointments and maintaining Managers’ calendars
• Liaise/Coordinate with global offices and various business units for audio calls and video conference arrangements
• Arrange/Coordinate travel arrangement & accommodation for managers as well as visitors schedule from global offices
• Prepare general correspondence, presentation and secretarial tasks independently
• Filter incoming telephone calls: high degree of diplomacy and judgment need to be exercised constantly whilst dealing with other very senior executives, clients and associates globally
• Prepare and process Managers’ expenses claim and checking of team expenses claim
• Assist with incoming mails, parcels, faxes and distribution
• Perform confidential administrative tasks – staffs’ leave application and record /staff training register, etc
• Oversight general office admin to the office - including stationery order, holiday cards, year-end diary and misc
• Coordinate and manage department events – internal or client-related teaching/ luncheon/ seminar/ conferences/ business functions etc
• Participate/contribute in company events
• Undertake & deliver any ad-hoc duties as assigned
A strong sense of initiative together with excellent administrative skills will excel in this role.
• 3 to 5 years of experienced in Private bank, wealth management is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes within a team
• Professional presentation and strong attention to detail
• Organisational skills and ability to work unsupervised
• High level of initiative, ability to prioritise and multi-task
• A proactive approach and high level of reliability and punctuality