- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 23 Nov 17
Process Facilitator - Six Sigma Black Belt
Process Facilitator - Six Sigma Black BeltAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- As a driver and lead facilitator in cross-functional process redesign using tools such as LEAN, Six Sigma, Design Thinking and Benchmarking
- Involved in formulating digital and process transformation strategies to increase organization effectiveness and drive quality excellence
- Identify and scope improvement opportunities across business functions in the Bank and solicit for support from the relevant product and process owners
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related fields, with at least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the banking industry.
- Strong technical skills in process innovation and project management, including trends/best practice research, process modeling, measurement, data and process analysis.
- Experienced in facilitating or managing large scale cross-functional process projects for digital transformation and organization change that have achieved demonstrable results.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, communication and people skills
- Ability to work independently and with diverse teams
- Objectivity, perseverance and an inquisitive mind are desirable qualities
- Candidates with Six Sigma Master Black Belt/LEAN Master will have an added advantage.