- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
His/her mission is to set up and implement the procurement activities in ISAP. He/she will partner ISAP managers and help them to buy the right service or material, from the right supplier, at the right price.
- Set-up purchasing procedures and guarantee alignment with Headquarter policies.
- Challenge quotations, propose alternatives if need be.
- Analyze vendor’s risk, identify new sources and strengthen the vendors’ base.
- Maintain local contracts’ records and documentations.
- Pro-actively manage local contracts.
- Implement the appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls for procurement activities.
- Produce reports for Headquarters.
- Act as the project manager for all projects related to procurement activity.
Education & Work Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of related experiences
- Diploma/Degree in relevant specialities