- Permanent, Full time
Product Analyst (Asset Liability Management)
Moody's Analytics invites you to join the fast-paced Enterprise Risk Solutions team working as a Quantitative Product Analyst. In this position, you will be working in a fast paced international teams developing Asset Liability Management software throughout the whole product development cycle, from requirement gathering, functional design, feature implementation, acceptance testing, product training, user documentation, and client supports.
- Work closely with Sales, Implementation Service team to understand, research, gather, and analyze client requirements on asset liability management
- Research, design, and write quality specifications describing solutions to client requirements, from cash flow generation, instrument valuation, interest rate risk measurement, economic and regulatory liquidity risk measurement, net interest income projections, funds transfer pricing, and active capital management
- Collaborate with Project Management, Research, and Engineering team throughout agile product development cycles to prioritize, scope, implement, test, and deliver quality products timely
- Document product features, user guides, release notes, and develop training materials for internal and client-facing teams
- Assist in market analysis, competitive advantage study, client survey, and product roadmap construction
- Master degree or higher in Mathematical Finance, Financial Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Financial product knowledge - Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, Repos, Loans, Deposits
- Hands on experience with Business Analysis/Product Management in a financial software development environment. Candidate should be able to:
o Take a complex and challenging business problem, understand in detail.
o Document the understanding with use cases.
o Design a full end-to-end solution to address all use cases.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ALM, Funds Transfer Pricing, risk management, and/or regulatory reporting.
- Experience with data mining, statistical tools, and SQL expressions is preferred.
- High attention to modeling details and ability to develop prototypes to illustrate complex computations in a simple way.
- Self-learner with great capability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and deadline-driven international development environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skill with multi-cultural audiences
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and writing.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.