Product Control Team Lead
- SGD90000 - SGD100000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
An exciting Product Control Team Lead job has just become available at a well-known global investment bank based in Singapore.
About the Product Control Team Lead Role:
Reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for managing the macro PC team.
- Working with internal stakeholders such as trading, MO, treasury and other functions to resolve booking, valuation and other issues relating to the macro desk
- Represent the PC team for off market monitoring and weekly risk meetings
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. desk heads, Macro CAO, audit etc)
- Work on new initiatives and other projects
- Work on initiatives to improve efficiency
To succeed in the Product Control Team Lead you, you will need to be a highly numerical and meticulous individual with strong leadership skills. You will also possess excellent stakeholder management and risk management skills.
- At least five years' experience in product control / operations within a large financial services company or investment bank
- Experience working in a team lead capacity
- Knowledge of financial products, especially fixed income instruments
This investment bank is well-recognised in the industry and needs no introduction. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and the firm offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang