- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 15 Jul 18
- Full time
My client is one of the largest global Agricultural trading company with a strong focus in the Asia Pacific market.
about the company
My client is a top tier global commodity trading house headquartered in US. They have a strong focus in Agricultural trading and shipping. With more than 300 employees in Singapore, they are currently looking to expand their finance team.
about the job
- Prepare, monitor and understand the Trading Positions, Weekly P&Ls and FX Exposures for the various businesses
- Provide Commentary and analysis on Desk/Platform performance
- Ensure an accurate monthly closing in accordance with internal deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Produce Ad-hoc Reports and analysis as required by the stakeholders
- Liaise and communicate with other Departments including Trading, Execution and Accounting
- Propose/Champion/Participate/Collaborate with colleagues in other Departments in business proces improvement initiatives
skills and experience required
- 2 years of experience in Product Control/Business Analysis/Management Accounting/Audit
- Working knowledge of Financial Markets, in particular Commodity and Foreign Exchange Markets
- Analytical and able to handle multiple responsibilities and to prioritize.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Tan at 65101356.
(EA: 94C3609/R1330519 )