Product Design Lead
Introduction to the role:
Our client is a hyper-growth startup that offers a range of different services in the consumer market. They are looking to hire a product designer to join their Consumer Product Team. It is a high-impact role, where your work will reach and impact thousands of users globally. If you are looking to join an organisation with a flat structure where everyone has a say and love working in an international workplace, please apply now!
• Collaborate cross functionally with different business units across all phases of the design process
• Craft innovative mobile/tablet experiences based on the understanding of personas as well as competitive market research and business strategy
• Hands-on in UI/UX design, support design initiative by sharing your knowledge and design thinking process
• Represent design and the voice of the customer by educating stakeholders to a user-centered product design process.
• Work closely with product engineers, product managers, developers to make improvements to products
• Managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Drive user research activities such as, usability testing, A/B testing, user interviews, surveys, and translate research findings into relevant recommendations
• Learn about customer pain points, define hypothesis, and create multi fidelity prototypes, wireframes, or mock-ups for testing
• At least 5 years of experience as a product designer / UX designer for mobile and web application.
• Proficient in design and prototyping tools, knowledge of human-centered design techniques and approaches
• Able to solve ambiguous design problems and get a desirable and viable solution
• Have a portfolio demonstrating UX processes, discoveries, and accomplishments
• Creative problem-solving skills, passion for design and excellent communication skills
• You have good presentation and communication skills that lets you explain design processes and solutions to a large group of cross-functional stakeholders.
• Experience working with Figma, Sketch, inVision or similar design tools
• Extensive experience designing and shipping Android, iOS apps, and web working with cross-platform requirements
• Operational experience in prioritization and time-management
• Constantly aware of design trends, best practices, innovation ideas and consumer behavior in relevant industries. You are quick to learn and adopt new industry standards and tools
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Jophelia Low in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Jophelia Low 526246
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest
Job Reference: Jophelia Low 526246 EA Reg No: R2199444, LOW YING TUNG JOPHELIA
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544