Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
My client is a leading global bank and they are looking for an experienced Product Designer.
- Manage all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing, ensuring the best methods are selected
- Work with stakeholders (research team, technology, product owners, users) to validate ideas, establish accomplishable objectives and KPIs from user perspective
- Oversee the creation and approval of all wireframes, prototypes, user flows, visual and interaction design
- Lead design reviews
- Incorporate user research into design process and ensure users’ voice is reflected in the final product
- Stay abreast of UX trends and upkeep desgins continually
- Make strategic, long-term design decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Masters in Product/Industrial Design or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field and outstanding portfolio
- Working experience with design tools i.e. Figma, Invision, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design
- Good communication and presentation skills as you will be interacting with multi-level stakeholders
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Willing to learn, consultative and open to new ideas
- Contribute sound judgment and opinions to enhance the project at every stage
- Positive can-do attitude with a drive for continual self-improvement
- Good understanding of user-centred design principles and best practices
- Keen aesthetic sense and a level of detail bordering on the obsessed, naturally delivering pixel-perfect comps and guiding development teams towards accurate implementation and translation of UX/UI aspects
12 months Contract, renewable
Interested candidates please apply with your updated CV and portfolio we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion. CVs without Portfolios will not be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019