- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 02 Oct 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.
- To drive the Managed Investment business
- To grow the Managed Investment product platform which includes Unit Trusts, Discretionary Portfolios, Private Equity, etc
- To provide expert knowledge (training and support) on all aspects of the Managed Investment product
- To be responsible for the processes and operations around the Managed Investment product
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide Managed Investment solutions in conjunction with house views as well as to cater for differentiated offerings across the various segments.
- To provide regular updates to RMs on market updates, opportunities and risks in all asset classes.
- To work closely with various product managers and specialists(Fixed Income, FX and Structured Products) to provide Investment Strategies to RMs
- To work closely with fund providers to ensure a good working relationship as well as timely updates on portfolios.
- To monitor and grow the portfolio of UT in a stable and diversified manner (Product Concentration, Fund House Concentration)
- To develop sales tools, ensure training and improve systems to ensure the strong and stable growth of the UT portfolio.
- To ensure the UT Product Programs are updated to account for the changing market and regulatory environment
- To be responsible for the innovation and delivery of new Products.
- To work with operations to ensure the smooth flow of the UT processes with minimal errors.
- To work closely with various internal Stakeholders (Group Funds, Asset Allocation teams and Investment Advisors) to provide quality client portfolio solutions.
- To work in cooperation with Group WM on Asset Allocation/Portfolio Construction tools(finatiq); to drive usage, usability and relevance for the platform
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree Holder with at least 5 years of experience in advisory role or similar capacity
- Experience in Product Management
- Advanced Financial Markets & Concepts
- Product Knowledge & Advisory Service
- Regulatory Knowledge
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.