This role is with an established global payments platform who are expanding their presence and footprint in APAC. They are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for driving the product definition, scope and delivery of new payment methods in the APAC region.
- Be a key player in the delivery of new payment methods from the APAC region
- Act as product ownership for each of your products, their functionalities and features
- Define the product scope, assess and provide partner and business potential, legal/regulatory needs, market/tech/channels requirements, and effort
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product specifications and business and functional requirements
- End-to-end responsibility for business and functional requirements of your products
- Deliver business and functional requirement documents, user stories, process flow models and informational training aid
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish, and drive the technical vision determine project timelines, deliverables and resources
- Use project management skills to ensure on-timely delivery of each product and feature launch
To succeed in this role you should have proven experience and knowledge in the Payments domain (either issuing, acquiring, processing etc) and payment processing and alternative payment methods (APMs).
- 6-8 years of experience in a role delivering software products to the market
- Strong payments domain knowledge, ideally acquiring and processing
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, someone who is technically savvy
- Ability to read and understand payment APIs and workflows, as you will be working hand in hand with a high performing engineering team
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Familiarity with internet-based product development including software development processes, data
- organization and security
- Knowledge of emerging technologies would be a plus
- Hands on experience in rapid development methodologies (agile, scrum) is preferred
- Able to work both independently and in a team
If you're interested in this role, please reach out to me directly and I'd be happy to share more information.