TenX is building a payment ecosystem to allow our customers to spend blockchain assets at any merchant that currently accepts major network payment cards. We are a growth-stage startup with a culture and environment to match. That means that you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated self-starters collaborating to change the world. About the role
At TenX, we're constantly learning about our customers, and how to grow as a business. We're looking for a passionate and quick-witted Product Manager to join our mission in discovering solutions to big, complex problems in mobile finance.
Product Managers are one of the most important role in our company, working in crossing teams to ensure requirements related to the domain are built into our system and processes at all levels. He/She will be meticulously organised, technically proficient and has a track record of delivering projects. He/She should also be comfortable managing diverse stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally. We welcome candidates with a technical or product background. About you To be success in this role, you must be able to do deep dive and combine these 3 key knowledge areas: Customers, Business and Industry. 1) Deep understanding of the Customer
Fundamentally, a Product Manager's role is to answer the question "Why are we even building this product". The successful Product Manager is the expert of the customer who makes informed decisions based on facts, not by guessing. The Product Manager should have an inquisitive nature and strong belief in quantitative learning (to understand what they are actually doing), and qualitative learning (to understand why our users and customers behave the way they do). 2) Deep understanding of the Business
The Product Manager is expected to answer the second question "Does this product makes business or financial sense". The Product Manager must possess a deep understanding of TenX business. This means understanding the company's vision and mission; business model; needs of stakeholders; and certainly the economics of the products. While the Product Manager does not have P&L responsibility, solid understanding of the financials will be an expectation. 3) Deep understanding of the Industry
The Product Manager should be answer the third question "Does this product meet the demands of Today or Tomorrow". Essentially, the Product Manager should be able to map out the overview and zoom into the details of the industry we are operating in. This means it is not limited to competitors, but also key trends in terms of technology, customer behaviors and expectations. As the industry is always moving and the product-market fit may not always stay relevant, we must create products for where the market will be tomorrow, not where it used to be yesterday.
It is not enough to possess the deep knowledge of Customers, Business and Industry. The Product Manager who would excel here in TenX must not only be able to start the journey, but to continue on the journey. The most critical attribute would be: Motivation
Because Product teams are comprised of people, and because the motivation level of team can easily make or break the product, the Product Manager must possess a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product. This means the Product Manager is the advocate of the customer, being able to share customer's pain and imparting knowledge of the customers, the business and the industry; and inspiring the Product team to deliver products that the Customers love. Responsibilities
Requirements Minimum Qualifications
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Set out and deliver towards a vision, roadmap and goals
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with product team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Understand and communicate regulatory, risk, compliance and business requirements in the context of our payment solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Define and measure metrics around the product's performance
- Model and make data-driven design and feature improvement recommendations
- Experience working in cross-functional product teams is a must
- Experience working on mobile apps, with real-world examples of your work
- Exceptional attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Passionate about technology
- Love figuring out complex problems and coming up with creative solutions.
- Have previously founded or worked in an early-stage startup
- A foundational understanding of how cryptocurrency and distributed ledgers work: the differences between a private and public key, the use of consensus algorithms, and the notion of "fungibility" in tokenized assets
- Excellent team full of go-getters, work with passionate and smart people
- Fun environment: cool office space, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, Fun Fridays and team bondings
- Work life balance: flexible working hours and uncapped paid vacation days
- Latest equipment: MacBook, TenX card, TenX Ledger Nano S
- Revolutionary, well-funded company
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join the revolution, apply with your CV in English as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal.