Product Manager - Ratings & Credit Content
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Product Management - GTM and Strategy The Location:
Singapore The Team:
The team is responsible for defining and implementing the go-to-market approach as well as the market strategy of the Credit Risk Solutions business in Asia-Pacific. The team works on day-to-day management and long term strategic planning and execution in all markets, supporting sales strategies, go-to-market, and product development regionally. The Impact:
This role is responsible for maintaining and growing the Credit Risk Solutions business in the Asia-Pacific region as a key member of the Credit Risk Solutions team. What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to help lead the long term strategic credit initiatives in the Asia-Pacific region
- Work closely with a broad group of stakeholders to launch new products and grow the business in the region
- Be part of a highly skilled team focusing on both developed and developing credit and capital markets
- Regional role with opportunity to travel and interact with different facets of the business as conditions allow
Help oversee the management of the Credit Risk Solutions product line in Asia-Pacific with responsibility for day-to-day management of the market strategy and go-to-market plan. Work with key stakeholders across commercial, marketing, product, technology and senior management in order to provide local management for the Credit Risk Solutions business line within the Asia-Pacific region. Act as a subject matter expert in client meetings. Develop and author thought leadership articles which address market problems and articulate the value of our capabilities. Represent S&P Global Market Intelligence in market facing presentations, events and webinars on credit risk topics. What We're Looking For:
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- 5+ years of product management experience
- University education, ideally with a focus on economics or finance
- Experience in financial services, in particular in the Credit space
- Experience working on a globally located team and coordinating across time zones
- Experience working to launch products in different markets and grow existing business lines within Asia-Pacific
- Ability to work closely within a team but also be able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
259485 Posted On: