Product Manager cum Dealer (Private Banking)
- S$ 120,000 base per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Aeon Search Consulting , EA Licence No: 08C2965
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
A fast growing Asian based wholesale bank is seeking an experienced candidate to join its Treasury Department within the wealth management team servicing HNW clients . In this role, you will assist the Head of Private Banking to grow the portfolio and enjoy an attractive remuneration of up to 120,000 per annum base salary!
- Work closely with Head of Private Banking in providing the periodic investment market updates, placement and execution of the OTC and listed investment trades covering FX, bonds, equities, funds and structured products.
- Work closely with Investment Products team to generate and distribute new invesment ideas, articulate investment concepts to RMs & HNW clients respectively.
- Analyse business needs and competitors’ trends, so as to issue business requirements in system enhancement projects
- Conduct due diligence on new investment products and performance reviews and plays a key role driving the relationship with business counterparts.
- Provide an oversight on the dealing infrastructure / processes / systems for the investment products, and be responsible for all sales documentations, product agreements, and service level agreements.
- Liaise effectively with the respective stakeholders including Investment Products team, Technology, Operations, Compliance and Risk Management
- Identify changes in regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve systems, frameworks and tools
- Degree with at least 5 years of product management experience in FX, bonds, equities, funds or structured products.
- Sound understanding of economics, best market practices and investment products in the wealth management business.
- Holder of the existing CMFAS certification (e.g. M1, M2, M5, M6, and M7) is a mandatory requirement of this job.
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin besides English is a preferred job requirement as well.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of counterparts.
- Willingness to work under a dynamic environment, multi-tasking skills to handle tight and short assignment and meet project deadlines.
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.