Product Owner - Mobile CRM
- SGD170000 - SGD220000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
A Product Owner - Mobile CRM job has just been made available at a global investment bank based in Singapore. This is an initial 12-month contract (subject to conversion to permanent role) that will see you involved in E2E definition, implementation and commercialisation of a CRM mobile platform supporting front line banking staff.
About the Product Owner - Mobile CRM role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for definition, implementation and commercialisation of a CRM mobile app which will support corporate banking front line staff (i.e. relationship managers). The app will support front line staff with efficiency and effectiveness by ensuring they have access to the necessary information and tools on the move.
- Perform the Product Owner role as part of the Agile delivery team; responsible for maximising the business value of the product resulting from the work done by the development team; accountable for successful delivery
- Manage relationships, and align vision and priorities with senior stakeholders from various business segments and product lines (corporate and institutional banking)
- Elicit requirements from front facing staff and stakeholders across various business segments and product lines
- Create and maintain a prioritised product backlog, ensuring it is visible, transparent and clear
- Define user stories to facilitate clear communication of requirements to the delivery team, including 'definition of done'
- Prepare the Agile execution documentation in line with the bank's Agile delivery framework, including release plans
- Clearly communicate priorities, objectives/goals and acceptance criteria to the Agile delivery team
- Ensure submission of progress reports, benefits reports, red packs and closure reports to governance forums
- Commercialisation of mobile app with front facing staff, including training and communications
To succeed in this Product Owner - Mobile CRM role, you should have prior experience as a mobile product owner and be familiar with mobile apps.
- Experience of developing and rolling out mobile apps in an Agile environment
- Proven track record of delivering projects successfully through Agile methodology, ideally as a Product Owner
- Knowledge of CRM platforms would be beneficial eg. Sales force, Siebel, etc.
- Understanding of wholesale/corporate banking products, processes and an appreciation of the role of RMs and their needs would be valuable
- Strong stakeholder management ability in handling wide ranging and senior stakeholders (across segments/product areas)
- Understanding and appreciation of the technical considerations involved with delivering mobile and digital initiatives within banks, including; infrastructure, security, integration, etc.
This is a leading global bank with multiple business segments and product lines, a fast-paced culture and matrix reporting lines. If you are determined, hardworking, adaptable and can embrace change, this Product Owner - Mobile CRM role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao