Product Quality Engineer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
This role holder will contribute to Wealth Management Advisory team activity in the following areas:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Development and delivery of software solutions for Private Bank and WM;
- Specialised focus on quality engineering within the WM Advisory portfolio;
- Support adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software test and QA engineering practices;
- He / she will work with business and technology teams (including Digital Channels) to establish frameworks for delivery (specifically focused on QA and automated testing) of online capability to clients via web or through relationship management tools;
- He / she will work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and contribute to the Advisory delivery pipeline across multiple streams;
- Experience in investment advisory life cycle;
- Expert on programme languages ( Java and, specifically, Scala ), databases, software algorithms and design patterns ;
- Must have previous project implementation experience for multi-site large scale programmes on a Service or Microservice architecture ;
- Role is based in Singapore;
- Knowledge of Agile project management standards and techniques.
- Candidate must demonstrate proven competence in software development, devops and coaching experience;
- An ability to apply strong leadership, and assertiveness to deliver projects on time and within stakeholder expectations;
- Knowledge of SCB organisation and project governance processes preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .