Product Specialist – Equities
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Our client is an international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international funds. They are seeking a junior Product Specialist – Equities to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be the point of contact for Portfolio Managers and Marketing. The role would be part of the investment team and should have an in-depth understanding of strategy and portfolio. The role would work closely with international offices to be the contact person for the asset class when the strategies are exported through the firm’s network.
The role will be responsible for:
- Communicating to all salespeople providing key product messages, market/portfolio updates and creative thought leadership pieces which, in turn can be fed to clients, prospects and the media.
- Responsibilities will include training and equipping internal business development teams with a deep understanding of Asian equities capabilities.
- Work with Product Development teams to create and launch a new product off the desk for which they champion.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Should have around 3-5 years of relevant experience on an investment desk
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of equities products
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.