Product control / Valuations – Multiple opportunities – Global banks (AVP)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Good Opportunity Good Culture Exciting opportunity
This role is based in Singapore and responsible for covering structured credit, FX business lines with the product control / valuations team with high visibility and exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Profit & Loss reporting, analytical review and commentaries.
- Drive and implement changes in accounting regulations and liaise with Accounting Policy as necessary.
- Valuation Risk – improve quality and efficiencies for existing IPV / reserve methodologies.
- Working across cross functional teams in finance, front office, market risk and other institutional groups.
- Relevant degree in engineering or accounting with 8-10 years of working experience in a bank
- Product knowledge across Credit, FX options or Interest rates.
- Programming skills is a plus.
If you are someone that wants to pursue a career in a dynamic and global organization please send your CV to email@example.com
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544