Production Management Specialist - Vice President
Our customers, clients and communities matter to us at JPMC, and we recognize that in order to deliver a first class service, it's our people that do this, without exception, in a first class way.
There's never been a more exciting time to work in Technology; and with our investment in Digital and Cloud native technologies, at JMPC we want to give talented people like you, an opportunity to work with us at the leading edge.
The teams we build are as diverse and culture rich as the communities we serve and we consider that to be a foundation stone for our thriving working environment.
We're really excited to be expanding our Production Management team in Singapore, and we're looking for hands on full stack 'minded' engineers from all technical disciplines who are commercial, intellectually curious, customer obsessed, and love solving complex problems. In return we'll help you expand your skills as you'll be working as part of a Global team, supporting an innovative cloud based technology platform for the firm.
As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world. Responsibilities:
Working alongside our team of technologists from around the world, you will become a member of our expanding Global Production Management function supporting dedicated lines of business for the firm.
It is our passion to collaborate with our colleagues who are developing our technology platforms to deliver legendary service in a secure, value-adding, scalable and resilient way. This means with your deep knowledge of product design, development, coding, analytics, cyber security and chaos engineering, we'll bring out the best in you to help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
In practical terms, this means supporting the platform on a day to day basis at an infrastructure, application and customer journey level.
We do this proactively through regular failure mode analysis and chaos testing, supporting change development and delivery through the CI/CD pipeline and reactively through eyes on glass, incident and problem management whilst constantly looking for opportunities to drive forward automation and improvements.
We also Own and drive incident management bridge calls and chats with application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating customer impacting incidents quickly. Production Management establishes strong command and control of an Incident, establishing clear accountability and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
We provide competent and reliable adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents. Applying technical and environmental knowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate work streams, forming paths to resolution.
We are also responsible for the distribution of clear and concise communications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to a wide group of technical and non-technical audiences. Core Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of experience within a technology environment is required
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering or Information Technology
- Demonstrated ability in command center operations and incident management
- Proven ability to lead with influence, work calmly under pressure, and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm, to deliver for our customers and clients
- Proven experience of working with ITIL disciplines, (Event, Incident, Problem, Change & CSI) ideally in Financial Services context.
- Major Incident Management Experience
- Extensive customer service and client interaction skills
- Experience conducting root cause analysis, documenting findings, and designing plans to rectify production issues
- Possess critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think and act independently to resolve production issues.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations
- Working knowledge and experience with cloud-based technologies and solutions including but not limited to; AWS, GCP and Azure, with experience in the following AWS-based technologies:
- Route 53
- AWS Networking and Routing
- Amazon KMS
- Exposure to modern database technologies including CockroachDB is desirable.
- Working knowledge of cloud-native monitoring platforms including:
- Able to work a 12 hour shift pattern as determined by the hiring manager (work schedule will include a weekend).
Experience and knowledge of any of the following would be an advantage:
- Financial Services products, services and the digital and mobile technologies used to deliver them.
- Working in an SRE construct
- Agile and DevOps principles
- Service Level and Vendor Management
- Highly available, high scalable application/service/database support
- Architecture, design and business processes
- Application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Service Management tools such as ServiceNow and related processes
- Distributed Tracing, particularly the 'OpenTracing' standards and associated technology stack (Jaeger etc.)
- Financial control and budget management
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.