Our client is a Global Multinational Investment Bank and they are looking for a Production Support Engineer to join their team. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a L2 Production Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Provide continual improvement to the Production environment through application, user request support, troubleshooting and platform hygiene.
- Ensure all BAU support queries are handled on priority and within agreed SLA.
- Participate in Automation initiatives by contributing scripts and code.
- Proactive event monitoring and carry technical analysis of the platform.
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- 4 to 8 years of experience in IT within a large corporate environment, specifically in the area of controlled production support.
- Recent experience of applying technical solutions to improve the stability of production environments.
- Working experience in the following technologies:
- Operating System (UNIX/ Windows)
- Middleware (MQ/ WebLogic)
- Database (Oracle/ MSSQL)
- Monitoring Tool (Geneos)
- Scheduling Tool (Control M/ Autosys)
- Scripting Languages (UNIX Shell/ PowerShell/ Python)
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you have the required skills and would like to be a part of a forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1876689