Production Support Engineer
Our client, one of the biggest tech companies in the world is putting together an application support team to support software production for one of the most exciting pieces of technology in the modern landscape. This role will be focused on the APAC region and you will be the first line of defense in responding and addressing issues with regards to their e-commerce platforms. Responsibilities:
- Take charge of supporting critical systems of their ecommerce business for end-users.
- Support back-end systems supporting the reverse logistics flow of the ecommerce business.
- Participate in a 24/7 shift rotation to ensure web time.
- Write code to enhance systems, fix bugs and implement features.
- Support QA testing activities for the timely delivery of features.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Experience troubleshooting web applications and software platforms, address product and usability issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- A logical mindset with an aptitude for debugging and problem-solving.
- Back-end development experience is a plus.
For more information you can email Brandon Hon
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 523191 or
alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/3a3oPv/production-support-engineer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14525242 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544 Job Reference: