- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 12 Nov 18
Our client is looking for a seasoned senior Programme Manager to take ownership of a key client segment and work with the business executives, Product Owners and Technology Delivery head to define and manage the delivery of technology solutions for one of the wealth client segments.
The individual will be responsible for implementing and maintaining effective controls and governance across all programme teams and stakeholder groups and will foster collaboration both within the programme and with broader business teams to drive effective execution.
- Manage the programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the product delivery teams.
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data. Own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought.
- Maintain the Programme Execution Document, detailing the budget, scope, resource and benefits for the programme; support the Accountable Executive in presenting the PED for approval by the Portfolio Governance Committee and for formally accepting subsequent changes.
- Implement and maintain the processes for reporting progress from Agile delivery teams to the programme and portfolio steering groups; keep all stakeholders informed of status.
- Prepare the programme budget as part of the PED and maintain it through the duration of the programme.
- Work with technology finance and other groups to provide an accurate view of actual spend; track and provide evidence for accruals, recharges and third party spend.
- Ensure accurate and realistic forecasts are maintained; monitor and follow up on variances; support the Accountable Executive in meeting the programme’s financial commitments in each year and over the life of the programme.
- Encourage and enforce high standards of quality, accuracy and consistency in all project and programme logs, trackers and reporting materials.
- 10+ years banking experience as a Programme Manager, or as a senior PMO, within a large-scale multi-year programme, ideally as part of digital initiatives & familiarity with Agile delivery environments
- PMP or PgMP certification preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Programme Management disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
- Strong skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, aligning a broad range of stakeholders from multiple functions, and executing against a tightly-defined timeline.
- Excellent professional skills, including verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience in lean / six sigma process improvement
If you fit the above and feel up to the challenge, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org