- 250,000 SGD p.a. plus variable bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 19 Feb 18
The banking client is investing significantly in its Private Banking and Wealth Management capabilities to improve the Digital experience of Clients and RMs and increase efficiency. They are looking for nine programme managers to be portfolio leads and be responsible for the change and transformation of that particular function.
PB (Client and RM Effectiveness | Risk, Credit, Controls & Core Banking)
WM (FX | Equities | Mutual Funds | Lending | Derivatives/Trading | Bancassurance | Advisory)
- Programme Governance
- Manage the programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the product delivery teams.
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data. Own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought.
- Implement and maintain the processes for reporting progress from Agile delivery teams to the programme and portfolio steering groups; keep all stakeholders informed of status.
- Ensure the programme has an effective structure for the management of risks and issues; that they are identified, maintained, reviewed, addressed and escalated in a timely manner.
- Provide a programme quality assurance capability; conduct scheduled and ad hoc reviews of all programme materials, and ensure that programme data is complete and accurate in the enterprise reporting system.
- Identify impact on critical processes within the Bank’s operational risk framework, and work with process owners and project teams to ensure robust controls.
- Develop commercialisation plans and training material, co-ordinate briefings, design and execute communication plans. Gather feedback post-implementation, and track benefits captured.
- Participate in review meetings and identify/highlight any potential issue that may impact project’s cost, timeline and/or scope and work with concerned stakeholders for its early resolution
- Coordinate with Regional and Country counterparts / stakeholders in delivering the above. Role is global. May require occasional travel depending on specific projects.
- 10+ years banking experience as a Programme Manager, or as a senior PMO, within a large scale multi-year programme or within a global Private Banking or Wealth Management business.
- PMP or PgMP certification preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Programme Management disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
- Strong practical knowledge of project or programme delivery in an Agile environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following product areas (FX, Mutual Funds, Equities, Derivatives, Lending, WM Advisory, Bancassurance)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Wealth Management or Private Banking processes and technology systems
- Experience in lean / six sigma process improvement
Please apply through efinancialcareers or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No.: 15S7496 | CEI Reg No.: R1437484