- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
Programme PMO - Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Standard Chartered is investing significantly in its Private Banking and Wealth Management capabilities to improve the Digital experience of Clients and RMs and increase efficiency. The delivery Programmes within the PBWM portfolio are each aligned to a key product area or client segment, and span business change and technology delivery teams.
The Programme PMO is responsible for implementing and maintaining effective controls and governance across all programme workstreams and stakeholder groups. The appointee will support and manage the governance of the programme streams, extended teams and third-party suppliers, and will foster collaboration within the programme and with broader Private Banking & Wealth Management ITO teams to drive effective programme execution.
- Facilitate preparation of meeting materials and coordinating submissions from project teams for monthly Programme Steering Committees ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data.
- Support the Programme Manager, Accountable Executive and Delivery Head in preparing submissions for the Portfolio Review Committee.
Monitor progress and status of projects.
- Participate in the Project Steering Committees of major projects where applicable, and the Agile ceremonies for teams which have adopted Agile, to ensure adequate oversight and provide coordination for data points from project teams.
- Aggregate data from delivery teams to provide key metrics including velocity, quality and maturity.
- Maintain programme level plans, along with dependencies and benefits tracking. Ensure adherence to SCB defined standards and processes at all times.
- Manage project and programme risks and issues by ensuring they are identified, maintained, reviewed, addressed and escalated in a timely manner.
- Detailed resource profile for each initiative and team, tracking all resources at activity level and remaining consistent with forecast as well as actuals.
- Ensure financial forecasts are accurately maintained across the programme and constituent initiatives and tied back to the Programme Execution Document.
- Manage vendor invoices, accruals, timesheet bookings; produce monthly and ad hoc analysis of programme financials.
- Help project/portfolio managers resolve specific issues, as and when they arise.
- Identify opportunities to define and deliver improvements to the PMO processes in PvB WM IT, enhance efficiency and automate process.
- Effective meetings of the Programme Steering Committee and updates to the Portfolio Review Committee.
- Effective facilitation of the governance and budget process.
- Feedback on quality of work by stakeholders and senior management.
- Demonstrated practical experience in a PMO function or workstream within a large scale multi-year programme, preferably within Standard Chartered.
- Excellent knowledge of PMO disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
- Strong practical knowledge of project and programme delivery methodologies, including experience of working in an Agile environment or good knowledge of Agile practices.
- Experience in managing external vendors, preferably with working knowledge of SCB Global Sourcing process and standards.
- Methodological and well organised as well as creative in overcoming process obstacles in a constructive manner while maintaining focus on objectives and overall compliance.
- Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
- Very good knowledge and expertise in MSOffice (advanced level PowerPoint, Excel and Project) and other productivity tools.
- Expert knowledge of Clarity and JIRA would be an advantage.