- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Helius Technologies Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3373
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Incumbent should be with excellent knowledge of PMO disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
Qualifications & Skills
Excellent knowledge of PMO disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Excellent organisation skills and must be detail oriented
Ability to multi-task, quickly switch between contextual diverse meetings/topics.
Expert user of MS Office especially Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
Experience in training and educating various stakeholders on procedures and guidelines
Experience of projects for a regulated organisation with previous experience in a financial organisation advantageous.
Experience with tools like Clarity, SharePoint and the Bridge shall be an advantage
Measure Data workstream outcomes on initiatives/ programme post-implementation to evaluate benefits realisation
• Facilitate preparation of meeting materials and coordinating submissions from project teams for monthly Programme Steering Committees ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data.
• Participate in the Project Steering Committees of major projects where applicable to ensure adequate oversight and provide coordination for data points from project teams.
• Work closely with the Project Managers & Technology teams for project status updates, tracking risks and issues to closure
• Identify and assess project interdependencies (dependency type, profile, specifications and timelines) to determine the critical path and control standards
• To maintain project documentation and ensure governance processes adhere to Group's Project Management & FCRMP practices and standards expected to pass Internal/external Audit
• Participate in Group Audit and external Monitor reviews, track issues to closure with action owners
• Document minutes of the meeting(s) clearly with crisp issue description, action owners and target dates
• Ensure financial forecasts are accurately maintained across the programme and constituent initiatives and tied back to the Programme Execution Document.
• Manage vendor SOW’s, invoices, accruals, timesheet bookings; produce monthly and ad hoc analysis of programme financials.