Project Analyst, APEA Regulatory Reporting Program
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Project Analyst – APEA Regulatory Reporting Program
- Experience in Program Management Office (PMO)
- Reports to Program Director, APEA Regulatory Reporting
- 12 month Fixed-term Contract
About the role
As a Project Analyst, your key role is to provide administrative and project support to the Singapore and China projects in addition to supporting the PMO Manager, Program Director and Project Finance Manager on budget tracking.
You will be part of The China Automation Project and Singapore Regulatory Reporting Project (these are projects under the APEA Regulatory Reporting Program) to help address several gaps across platforms, countries and noted concerns over the manual nature of the reporting environment by delivering an automated regulatory reporting solution for both countries.
Your key role would also comprise of monitoring the progress of the projects and provide regular reports on status; maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, managers, and other key stakeholders to support PMO and other project communications.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive experience in Project Management and Stakeholder Management.
- Excellent understanding of PMO management, Finance processes and Reporting, Risk and Project Management standards.
- Experience working on Regulatory Change Programs of work across several locations.
- Experienced in Generalist Banking including products, business workflows and technology.
- Demonstrated team working ability, commitment and contribution to building the Project team and PMO, ability to balance project needs.
- Ability to evaluate, organize, analyze and communicate relevant facts and concepts; and provide administrative support to the China and Singapore teams.
- Strong experience in managing complex budgets and reporting.
- Self-directed individual able to “take the initiative” with minimal direction.
- Strict Attention to Detail and Excellent Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in response to specific issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN006045.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave