Project Business Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Project Management
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Business and data analysis skills and practical experience applied to the Financial Crime and Compliance domain
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Ensure all project deliverables, artefacts and approvals are stored in a structured discoverable format for future recovery and audit.
- Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case
- Proven ability to constructively engage peer teams for dependencies.
- Actively support FCC Assurance activities or Audit reviews, if applicable.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across SCB. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage the Project to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Head FCC Surveillance Solutions and Innovation
- Head FCC Name Screening
- Head FCC Transaction Screening
- Head FCC Monitoring and Surveillance Infrastructure
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in the Project
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, or Functional policies and procedures.
- Degree from a recognized University
- A minimum of 3 years of business / banking systems analysis and MI experience in large and complex, multi-geography, multi-disciplinary projects, preferably in Financial Crime Compliance.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, in English.
- A collaborative working style, a solution-oriented mindset and attention to detail.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.