The overall responsibility of the Project Delivery Lead is to plan and deliver technology-enabled solutions via projects that are well defined, well structured, and that adhere to best practices. The main role of the Project Delivery Lead are defined by bringing into the responsibilities of Project Managers and Business Analysts.
Our client is an established player in providing support in the Real Estate Investment space. With it's presence in Singapore and operations spanning in multiple areas around the globe. This will be an exciting 6 Months extendable contract role. As a Project Lead you will be assigned to one or more projects for a portfolio company.
The Project Delivery Lead is assigned to one or more projects and must be adaptable to projects of different types and sizes. For all projects, this role tracks the project budget and project plan. The Project Delivery Lead also continuously monitors projects for potential risks and seeks to proactively keep all teams aligned via structured project management and status reporting to executive stakeholders.
The Project Delivery Lead works directly with a broad set of roles: Enterprise Architect, Stakeholders, Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, Technology Architects, vendors, and advisors.
- Write Personas, Epics, and User Stories. Manage collaboration and sign-off across stakeholders
- Summarise requirements for end user and stakeholder reporting
- Write test cases with trace-ability to user stories
- Design and document appropriate business processes and use cases and status reports in Sparx Enterprise Architect to CHEF standards
- Summarise and drive sign-off on project work through creation of CHEF Gates - a PowerPoint presentation template
- Relevant Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
- Agile experience: Writing Epics, Personas, and User Stories
- UML knowledge and modelling experience
- Experience with information technology migrations and integration's
- Experience in full life cycle of complex software deployment projects
- Capture bugs and enhancements requests
- Strong writing and presentation skills
Good to have:
- Collaborate with Technology Team to document some artifacts: Deployment Model and Sequence Diagram
- Project Management experience, including MS Project or similar
- Contribute to deployment plans
- Experience with Jira or similar
- Work with Established Player in the Real Estate Investment space
- 6 Months Extendable Contract Role
- Good Career Progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Pooja Sharma on +65 6541 9979.