Project Delivery Specialist
TenX is building a payment ecosystem to allow our customers to spend blockchain assets at any merchant that currently accepts major network payment cards. We are a growth-stage startup with a culture and environment to match. That means that you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated self-starters collaborating to change the world.
Our Engineering Team is growing quickly, and we are looking for a talented project delivery specialist to coordinate and oversee various back-end engineering projects. As a successful candidate, you will report in to the Program Lead and serve as an engineering operations maestro, project management guru and chief of staff for the engineering team. Job duties include defining roadmaps, managing timelines, defining and enforcing engineering processes around best practices. You will be measured on successful delivery of engineering projects, in particular where multiple projects are required to deliver a feature or capability for the business.
The ideal candidate has a technical background in software engineering, a head for business and is both detail-oriented as well as delivery-driven. He/She should also enjoy working with people - this role involves coordinating with teams outside of engineering for requirements and collaborating with engineers to schedule work and remove blockers.
It would also be helpful if applicants have experience in growth-stage startups. Job Duties:
- Prioritise, document and manage project execution within the Engineering team
- Work with product managers and technical leads to ensure alignment of engineering deliverables
- Oversee technical and project delivery relationships with vendors and partners
- Understand and communicate regulatory, risk, compliance and business requirements in the context of our payment solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Assemble dashboards, reports and analyses of program/project performance
- Define OKRs and metrics relevant to engineering delivery
- Drive consensus, escalate objections and capture decisions
- Implement and improve technical processes and documentation
- Collaborate with the engineering, QA, customer support and business teams in delivery
- Attend to strategic technical initiatives within engineering and across business units
- Manage commitments and strategic demands of engineering leader
- Technically proficient
- Meticulously organised
- Demonstrates emotional and cultural sensitive
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A new MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S
Please apply with your CV in English
as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal.