Project Engineer (CCTV, Access Control, Surveillance)
- Negotiable SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Exciting opportunity for a hands-on resourceful project engineer with solid experience in CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection and Surveillance Systems to join the APAC team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop system architecture and programming sheets based on customer requirements.
- Support on new system implementation and commissioning.
- Collaborate with contractor, vendors on program management, including assistance with testing on new products and work as a liaison between vendor teams and electronic security technical support.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base entries for supporting systems and providing input for the generation of support tools to decrease resolution times and increased self-service.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Certified in any one of them or multiple systems indicated below;
- UTC Lenel certified
- Tyco/JCI CCURE, VideoEdge certified
- Honeywell ProWatch, MaxPro, Vista certified
- Additional experience in following will be advantages;
- Boon Edam
- 7+ years of experience with access control/intrusion detection systems and Video Management Systems
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Access Control Products, Video Products, Credentialing Technology and & Biometrics Wireless Lock Technology, SQL Database Administration scripting and query writing, Custom Reports, Intrusion Products, and MS Clustering.
- 5+ years of experience with a relational database system (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and deploying Windows Server 2008R2/2012R
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930