Project Management Staff
The main duty of a Project manager in the APAC Program Management team will be to support the delivery of front-to back projects for the APAC division. You will be part of a team which leads cross-department projects, providing you with exposure to many areas. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects and there will be support for training and professional development.
In our team, the project manager is expected to be able to support senior project and program managers by leading component workstreams, assisting in the creation of reports and updates for senior management and undertaking business analysis.
- Scope of the project or work stream is to support the senior project or program manager.
- Help to define and implement the project governance model and associated roles and responsibilities.
- Liaise with the various business units and Corporate Functions supporting departments to establish priorities and agreed solutions.
- Maintain a project plan, highlighting upcoming milestone dates
- Monitor, track and report project progress to the business partners.
- Ensure actions, issues, and risks are identified and effectively led.
- Contribute by preparing communications within the project and to external business partners.
- Draft key artefact documents required through the project lifecycle.
- Deliver workstream objectives to assist the realization of project benefit targets.
- Maintain storage and retrieval of project communications, data and business metrics.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Track project financials and provide regular reporting updates
- Bachelor's degree and relevant equivalent work experience.
- You possess a keen interest in working in financial services
- Actively contributed with the implementation of projects and an experience within financial services preferred, but not essential.
- Familiar with the project lifecycle and have experience in handling challenges related to project implementation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills - in both formal and informal settings
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a structured approach to handling and completing tasks
- Solid commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but also solution oriented
- You have general business analysis and problem solving skills
- Outstanding knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- An interest to pursue a project management qualification (Prince2, PMI or similar), if not already obtained
- Ambitious, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards